|When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral may seem daunting.
Barnard & Horlock Funeral Directors can help you during this difficult time.
We are here to help you with all aspects of arranging and coping with the funeral for your loved one in a way that is sympathetic to your family’s needs. Including:
• A chapel of rest
• Advice on registering the death
• Choosing a coffin, urn, headstone or memorial
• Advising on flowers, hymns and an order of service
• Arranging the cemetery or crematorium
• Organising transport and the hearse
• Being there for you whenever you need to speak to someone.
We also offer funeral plans.
We are part of Dignity Plc. and members of NAFD.
We are open 9 a.m to 5p.m Monday to Friday, but you can speak to a funeral director at any time on the above 24 hour telephone number.