|When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting.
Titford Funeral Service can help you through this difficult time.
We are here to help in all aspects of arranging a funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Helping choose a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Arranging the cemetery or crematorium
• Advising on flowers, donations, announcements and stationery
• Choosing hymns, music and the order of service
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Taking care of arrangements and special requests on the day of the funeral.
• Being there for you whenever you feel you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
Our professional and personal services are tailored to your family’s needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and our high standards of service.
Our chapel of rest is available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours.
We have a wide range of coffins, urns and memorials on display.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you require our services.
Please call us now if you would like to speak to a funeral director.
- Funeral Director
- Funeral Services
- Prepaid Funerals
Other Funeral Service Companies In The CO15 Area
21-23 New Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 4DA
151 Old Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex CO15 3AU
6 The Precinct, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 4DA
279 Old Road, Great Clacton, Essex CO15 3NR
49 Old Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 1HH
351 Holland Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 6PD