|The passing of a loved one is always a difficult time, and arranging a funeral can seem daunting. Ashton Funeral Services can help you through this difficult time.
We can help in arranging a funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Choosing a coffin, casket, urn, headstone or memorial
• Advising on flowers
• Choosing hymns and an order of service
• Arranging the cemetery or crematorium
• Organising transport and the hearse
• A chapel of rest
• Being there for you whenever you need to speak to someone.
We are proud of our caring manner, attention to detail and our high standards of service.
We are part of Dignity Plc. and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors.
We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9 a.m to 5p.m Monday to Friday, but you can speak to a funeral director on the above 24 hour telephone number at any time of the day.
Our professional & caring funeral directors are here to help you arrange a funeral and cope with the death of a loved one. You can call & speak to someone at any time of the day for advice & support.
Ashton Funeral Services is located in the Balham area of Greater London. There are at least 3 other listings in the SW12 postcode area. Funeral Services in Greater London SW12Number of Employees: