| When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting. We can help you through this difficult time.
Collumbine Funeral Service is proud to serve the community and have a strong reputation for funeral arranging for local families.
We can help you with the funeral you want, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and the order of service
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
We provide a professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards based on years of experience. Our chapel of rest is available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association Funeral Directors (NAFD). We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you require our services.
Please call if you would like to speak to a funeral director.
Other Funeral Service Companies In The FK2 Area
2 Goosedubs Place, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 7GW
Woodville House, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 9AU
Castle Place, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 7XB
Crematorium House, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 7YJ
30 Ladysmill, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 9AU
Station Road, Falkirk, Falkirk FK2 0UF