|When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting.
We can help you through this difficult time.
John Kemp Funeral Directors is proud to serve the community and have a strong reputation for funeral arranging for local families.
We can help you with the funeral you want, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and the order of service
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
We provide a professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards based on years of experience. Our chapel of rest is available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association Funeral Directors (NAFD). We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you require our services.
Please call if you would like to speak to a funeral director.
Other Funeral Service Companies In The CT6 Area
132 Reculver Road, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 6PL
83 Blackburn Road, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 7UT
6-8 Sea Street, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 8SP
94 Station Road, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 5QB
94 Sea Street, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 8QF